5.0

I have bought several wigs from Howigs. I like the last one a 5 star rating for the following reasons.

It didn't look "wiggy" because of excessive permatease and volume. It is the most realistic looking wig I've ever purchased. I was able to wear it straight out of the box without even having to trim the fringe. The style is cute, trendy and perfect for 50 to 75 year olds like me.

The rooted blonde colour I chose is beautiful and the rooting adds to the realistic look. The wig is light, very easy and comfortable to wear if you are petite/average head size. The short style is perfect for women of small stature and small features like me.

A little finger styling and you are ready to go. I have already ordered another Howigs wig, and I'm sure I'll be buying other Howigs in future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Howigs Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality.

Comments

You are scam artist under investigation as we speak !! You will be in jail soon for stealing trust me howigs your site will be shut down by police soon

Scam artist Chinese company do not buy from these bastards

Funny how so many are saying negative things about the wigs and refunds, and too few like you are giving such good reviews. I will believe the mass of nativity!!!