Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic.

I was expecting soft hair with combs so that the wig would stay on, and little longer in length . I am getting married November 21st and this is causing me a little stress. Please could you just refund me. Thanks HOWIGS: So sorry to hear that.

Please kindly understand you contact paypal,if you failed, your credit will be affected. That is not cost-effective . If you keep the wig, we can refund you 10% as compensation. This kind refund is quicker and easier than return.

Please kindly advise. Regards Becky ME: Ma'am, be kindly advise; I have filed a dispute with "PayPal". I don't play games, and don't have time to play "Tag".... All email correspondence that I have had with you, as well as summary of my order, which shows a different wig from the wig that I received, alone with pictures, of the wig I received, and pictures of the wig that you use to deceive customers, are being forwarded to PayPal as well.

I thought I was receiving a wig exactly like the one showed (advertised) on your site. I will also report your company to what Authority I need. You will not get away with kind of scam, deception, and business practice. You have been kindly Advised.  Regards,  Unsatisfied customer ME: Ma'am, it does not matter how long it takes to resolve this issue.

What part of "I DO NOT WANT" do you not understand?  I am not paying over 200.00 for this wig that you sent ME.Yes I did order a wig, but NOT this wig. It looks nothing like the picture.  I ordered a wig based on the picture you presented (this false advertisement).

I CAN'T do anything with this wig. I have no choice but to file a dispute with PayPal. I don't want a discount, because I will NEVER! order from your company again, and I will make sure that other customers are aware of your scam and deception.  Gloria HO WIGS: Dear Gloria, So sorry to hear that.

Please kindly Advise, Becky HO WIGS: Dear Gloria We are so sorry for all the touble. Please kindly understand if you contact paypal, the matter will be complicated and the handling time will last very long. We really would like to solve your problem in peace. Maybe you don't like the wig, but we did make it as your order.

If you keep your wig, we can offer you 5% discount as compenastion . Please kindly advise. Regards Becky ME: Ms Becky,  Tell me, why should I keep something that I won't and refused to wear. You said that you spent quality time on this wig; this is not qualify.

I have brought wigs all my life and this! Which is supposed to be human, is not what you claim it to be. It is not full lace, it is not auburn color, it is not shoulder length, it is not lace material (it is mesh). I can't get married in this I notified you as soon as it arrived,  to tell you that I was not satisfied.

Clearly, You don't care about customers satisfaction. Please,  just give the return address so I can return this wig, and you can refund my "PayPal account. I am in process of filling a dispute with PayPal. I have buyers protection with them.

They have told me to contact the merchant first if not satisfied, but you are not hearing me; "I am not satisfied!  This 223.00 wigs looks like it cost 20.00 or less.  I have had others who's in the hair business, examine this wig, and they laughed, and agreed that this is not human hair and it is not worth 223.00. I get married in two weeks, and I have to deal with this?

I will look elsewhere, I don't have time to go back and forth with you, it is a waste of my time. I will forwardall pictures that I forwarded to you, to "Palpal". Including the wig (if you don't want it), so their customer team can examine it. Yes you have spent manpower, high-end materials, time,etc., but not qualify time, nor quality materials.

This is a very very poor quality wig. What a waste of your time, and my quality time as well.  As I have said, I am filing a dispute report with"PayPal".

I'm very sorry, and disappointed that you do not value your customers.  Regards,  Gloria AFTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS OF PLAYING EMAIL TAG. I FILED A DISPUTE,AND WAS REFUNDED.

Review about: Howigs Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Do not buy from this Chinese *** company they send you $5 wig charge you $200

I had exactly the same problem but PayPal wanted me to take a part-refund. As I wanted a FULL refund for return of two wigs at $358, PayPal closed the dispute. Hence, I have two horrible wigs and am out of pocket for $358 - not good for an aged pensioner losing hair due to thyroid issues.

Buford, Georgia, United States #1335442

I too am pissed with this company. They appear to have a list of canned responses.

As mine are the same. I will file a dispute with PayPal as well.

I have asked for a return address and they continue to ask for pictures to help solve the problem. The problem is no one alive would wear this.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1327622

Hi there - I have just had the same experience. They advertised as human hair but it's synthetic for sure and it's absolute rubbish.

Just wanted to ask - when you lodged the dispute with Paypal did they then fight to get your refund for you? How did the process work?

Thanks so much for any feedback you may give.

Cath

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1312172

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A COMPLETE ***. THEY OFFER Refund if you are dissatisfied or unhappy I contacted Becky and she said to me that the week was custom-made so I had to keep it I am not keeping this hideous orange week which was supposed to be like a two tone ash blonde they are fraudsters Aircon men and everybody should steer clear of this company Becky is evil