1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 25

I wish I had know about the poor quality of the wigs this company produces before I placed an order.

Original review posted by user Apr 25

I ordered two wigs because they looked so natural on their website; however, when I received the products they were nothing like the wigs I thought I was getting. The wigs were suppose to be real hair, but it looked fake as it was too shinny to be real Remy Hair.

Also, the seem where the hair comes together to make a part is very unattractive and unnatural looking. When I notified the company, they told me to wash the hair and style it myself because they do not take back products unless there was a flaw in the design. When I explained what I felt the flaw was, they did not accept my opinion. I explained to the company that I had not tried on the wigs because I could clearly see they were unacceptable.

They asked me to take pictures of the wigs in the packages in the box along with the tags so I did. They still refused to refund me for the products and never sent me the address to mail the products back.

The customer service of this company is Awful! I lost over 250.00 dollars and I do not recommend anyone to buy products fro HoWigs.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Packaging.

I didn't like: Poor quality of the wigs, Product was synthetic when advertised as human hair.

Comments